MU Legend First Impressions

Ok so I have had a little time to play around with MU Legend, the follow up to the popular MU Online and we wanted to share our thoughts. Should you buy MU Legend Zen? Or should you save your money until some of the kinks are worked out? Keep on reading to see our first impressions of the game.
MU Legend First Impressions
This is a top down RPG with a heavy emphasis on action. Some people have compared it to Devilian and that is a pretty good comparison actually. Even though this is closed beta this is still a very polished game. There is a little lag here and there, but to be fair that is to be expected. Presentation wise, Wezben have done a great job and we can see why people are looking for fast MU Legend Zen already as the aesthetic does grab your attention and make you want to see more.

The five classes you have to choose from are all pretty interesting. Dark Lord, Blader, War Mage, Whisperer and Emphasizer.  I picked Dark Lord who is kind of a tank character. Once I created my character and gave them a name it was time to jump in.

In all honesty it plays very similar to other action RPG's. Not that this is a bad thing. The combat was great and even from the start my Dark Lord had some pretty bad ass abilities. You actually start off at quite a high level which was pretty cool as you really do feel powerful…. But at the end of the first stage you lose it all! Ok so this can be a bit of a kick to the gut. But I thought this intro was really cool and actually pumped me up to want to play more and find more out about this story or maybe even buy some MU Legend Zen.

Despite only spending a few hours with MU Legend. I feel it was a fun game and I really liked how action based it was and I can see it being a big hit as there are sites offering fast MU Legend Zen popping up already.

More Information please check: https://www.r4pg.com/mu-legend/news/mu-legend-first-impressions

Comments

Popular Posts